Spinach and artichoke gnocchi soup
A yummy, creamy fall soup! Rich in flavor this is oh so addicting. Pairs perfectly with corn bread or a panini!
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 3 gloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 cans artichokes, quartered
- 4-5 heaping handfuls fresh spinach, chopped
- 2 cups bone broth
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 package greek yogurt cream cheese
- 1 tbsp flour (or thickening agent)
- 1 package Trader Joe's Cauliflower Gnocchi
- In a large saucepan, sauté onion and garlic in butter until soft. Add the artichokes and spinach and sauté 5 minutes.
- Slowly stir in the bone broth, Greek yogurt cream cheese, and milk (I did about half of each and then added the remaining after it was combined).
- Add in the flour and cheese and sauté on low.
- Add in the cauliflower gnocchi (raw) and let cook for about 10ish minutes.
Love using cauliflower gnocchi from Trader Joe’s for this recipe!