PESTO SHRIMP PASTA
- 1 package fresh basil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- dash Salt Sisters Tuscan Farmhouse salt (or italian seasoning)
- dash salt and pepper
- 1 package cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 yellow or white onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 tsp Salt Sisters Tuscan Farmhouse salt (or Italian seasoning)
- 1 box Banza linguine noodles, prepared
- 1/2 pound shrimp, seasoned and prepared (I cooked mine in the air frier for 10 minutes at 390 degrees)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt, pepper and seasonings to taste
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until well combined (A small amount of water may be needed to get it to blend)
- In large saucepan, add olive oil, onion and garlic. Sauté until soft.
- Add in halved cherry tomatoes, sauté until blistered. Add spinach and seasonings (salt pepper and italian seasonings and cook until wilted.
- Add in cooked pasta and pesto sauce. Stir until well combined.
- Pour into serving bowls and top with cooked shrimp and fresh parmesan cheese!
Add in pesto sauce at last the minute for a more robust flavor. The longer the pesto cooks, the weaker the flavor will be.