MEXICAN STREET CORN DIP
- 2 cans fire roasted corn
- 1 can south west corn mix
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1/2 package of cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 heaping tsp garlic powder
- 1 heaping tsp chili powder
- 1 cup low fat greek yogurt I use chobani
- 1 can hot green chilis can add jalapeño if you want more of a kick!
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup cotija or queso cheese cotija is best
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and enjoy!! Best if it sits for 24 hours to let flavors combine, so just make it the day before your event!!
** the actual BEST way to make this dip is with grilled corn on the Cobb. Roll it in olive oil, toss with garlic and chili powder and cover with foil. Grill it until well charred on all sides. Take a knife and shave it off. This method is timely, but adds SOOOO much flavor and you get those big chunks of corn. Most of the time I will do about 4 cobs of grilled corn and then 2 cans of southwest of corn to save time.