LOADED BBQ CHICKEN MAC AND CHEESE
Delicious protein packed mac and cheese that is perfect for your next summer barbeque!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 box Banza mac and cheese prepared
- 1/3 cup cashew milk (or milk or choose
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 bag cheddar back cheese
- Dash of garlic
- 2 chicken breasts smoked (a rotisserie chicken would also work great)
- Appel foods barbecue nut crumbs
- Favorite barbecue sauce for topping
- Add all ingredients (besides chicken and nut crumbs) to a sauce pan. Stir until well combined and melted.
- Add chicken. Transfer to a dish that can bake.
- Top with additional cheese and the barbecue nut crumbs
- Drizzle with a little bit of bbq sauce
- Bake at 400 for 5-10 minutes or until golden brown