CHIMICHURRI STEAK STREET TACOS
Chimmi churri on steak YUMMM. This sauce is so easy and was delicious!! This sauce can also double as a salad dressing.
- 1/2 cup red onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- Juice from 2 limes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
1 RED PEPPER + 1 POBLANO PEPPER
- chop in cubes. Sauté in a pan with olive oil, Trader Joes elote seasoning and chili lime seasoning.
STEAK MARINADE – we let ours sit over night!
- 1 Flank steak
- 1 beer
- 2 limes
- Cilantro to taste
- Fav taco seasoning (I used siete foods carne asada)
- Prepare all above ingredients We used street tacos corn tortillas- we heated them on a griddle until they were "crunchy" Top your tacos with cotija cheese and enjoy!!!