One Pan Lemon Garlic Orzo
The most refreshing yet hearty spring dinner.. can you combine those two? Well this meal truly is a mix of both and SO good and SO nourishing!
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 1 shallot, diced
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bag orzo
- 16 oz bone broth
- 3 cups tuscan kale
- 2 cups shaved brussel sprouts
- 1 cup milk
- juice from 1/2-1 lemon
- parmesan cheese
- salt, peper, and garlic
- onion salt
- olive oil
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Heat olive oil in cast iron. Season chicken tenders with salt pepper and garlic.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until slightly golden. Remove from pan.
- Add shallot and garlic, cook until tender
- Add orzo, stir until it’s all coasted and slightly toasted, 1-2 minutes.
- Add bone broth, stir and simmer for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add kale, shaved Brussels sprouts, onion salt, lemon, parmesan and milk. Sauté for 5 minutes or until wilted and slightly cooked.
- Add chicken breast back in and bake at 350 for about 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked and orzo is tender.
- Top with parmesan and enjoy!