High Protein White Chicken Chili
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 lb skinless boneless chicken thighs
- 1 jar salsa verde
- 2 17 oz containers of chicken broth
- 1 can green chilis
- 2 cans great northern beans
- 1 cup full fat cottage cheese (blended) cream cheese also works!
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp green and red hatch Chile flakes
- cilantro, jalapeño, sour cream, and cheese to top
- Add the chicken, 1 bone broth and salsa verde to crockpot. Cook on high for 3 hours. It should fall apart / shred easily from being stirred when done.
- Sauté bell peppers, onion, green chilis and seasonings in olive oil. Add to crock pot.
- Add beans, the other bone broth and blended cottage cheese. let heat all the way through and serve or keep on warm until ready to be eaten!