Pumpkin Spice Protein Balls
- 1.5 cups old fashioned oats, blended
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder or collagen
- 1 cup @fokken nuts tutis chocolate almond butter
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- cinnamon sugar mixture
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl. Roll into balls.
- Roll in cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Store in the fridge!
*consistency will differ based on protein powder choice. I used @firstphorm unflavored collagen and added extra agave nectar to add more sweetness! If it’s too dry add more pumpkin or liquid.