Chocolate PB Raspberry Yogurt Bites
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup chobani complete vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup chocolate peanut butter powder
- 1 cup frozen raspberries, slightly mashed
- chocolate chips
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Evenly distribute in a silicone pan and top with raspberries and chocolate chips.
- Place in freezer for a few hours to harden. Remove from pan and place in a container in the freezer for storage.
**best if you remove from freezer and let them set for 3-5 minutes to soften a tad ** could use 2 cups vanilla yogurt if you desire a sweeter flavor