Coconut Chocolate Bites with Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 sleeve graham crackers, crushed (toss em in a blender)
- 3 tbsp plain greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 heaping tbsp @fokkennuts toasted coconut almond butter
- @enjoylife dark chocolate chips
- coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 350. Add all crust ingredients to a bowl and stir. Evenly distribute to 12 muffin cups.
- Bake at 350 for 11 minutes.
- Add a heaping tablespoon of @fokkennuts toasted coconut almond butter.
- Sprinkle with dark chocolate chips.
- Top with coconut.
- Place back in the oven for 3-5 minutes or until chocolate chips are melted.
- Let cool and then store in the freezer!
Note: I used the silicone muffin pans- these make them easiest to be removed. You can find this on Amazon- super cheap and great kitchen staple!