Peanut Butter Chocolate Granola
This granola has so much variety in it and about 6 grams of fiber per serving! It's packed with antioxidants between the cacao nibs, cacao powder, and various nuts and seeds in it! You can swap out any of the nuts for desired preference but I loved the combo of the walnuts and pumpkin seeds!
- 4 cups oats
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 scoops peanut protein powder with Dutch cacao PB2 brand
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp flaked sea salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl (besides chocolate chips).
- Spread onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 325 for 20-25 or until crisp- watch carefully it’s super easy to burn and the burn flavor will ruin the taste!
- After you remove from the oven stir in chocolate chips right away if you want them to melt, if you prefer whole chips wait for it to cool.
- Top with flakey sea salt if desired! Store in an airtight container!