Mediterranean Grain Bowl
I love a good salad grain bowl when the fall months hit! This one is an absolute flavor bomb in your mouth. I love the mix of the cooked + raw veggies, makes the absolute perfect texture. Add some zesty lemon dressing and creamy hummus!
- spinach and arugula blend
- feta cheese
- traditional hummus
- quinoa super grain blend prepared according to package
- sweet potatoes, diced
- chicken breast, cubed
Ingredients for dressing
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1 tsp, heaping citrusy garlic seasoning Trader Joe's
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/8 cup honey
Ingredients for kale mixture
- 2-3 handfuls roughly chopped kale
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 tsp minced garlic
- red pepper flakes
For the salad
- Cook the chicken and sweet potatoes in air fryer or oven with olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
For the dressing
- Blend all ingredients in a blender
For kale mixture
- Add onion and olive oil to skillet. Saute 3-5 minutes. Add in pepper, garlic, and red pepper sauce until soft. Add in kale and cook until wilted
- Assemble your salad! Add the spinach and arugula blend, spoonful of quinoa, kale and pepper mixture and sweet potatoes. Top with hummus, feta, and the delicious dressing. Enjoy!
I love the Ninja Dual Zone Air Fryer because I was able to cook the chicken and sweet potatoes at the same time with the separate baskets. This is one of my most used items in my kitchen, it is so convenient! Trader Joe’s Citrusy Garlic seasoning is an amazing addition to so many dishes including this one!