Buffalo Chicken Wrap
An easy staple dinner that we make all the time!! They make great leftovers for lunch and are perfect to make before a long road trip so you don’t have to stop for food! Tossing all the ingredients together is key for the flavor and texture.
- 1 chicken breast, seasoned with Trader Joe's Ranch Seasoning
- 1/4 cup Primal Kitchen buffalo sauce
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt (2% or whole fat)
- 1 tbsp ranch seasoning (I use Trader Joe's)
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 whole wheat tortilla wraps
- Coat chicken generously in ranch seasoning. Spray with avocado oil and cook in air fryer at 390 °F for 18 minutes. Cube the chicken when done cooking .
- Add all remaining ingredients to bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Wrap up and cut in half, enjoy!
- **If preparing for lunches ahead of time, add everything but the romaine lettuce and store in a container. Add lettuce the morning you plant to eat it and roll into a wrap!
Trader Joe’s Ranch Seasoning is my favorite and is a staple in my pantry! The buffalo sauce that pairs perfectly with this recipe is from Primal Kitchen. The Extreme Wellness whole wheat tortillas are another favorite if I am making any type of wrap.