Lemon Parmesan Brussel Sprout Bowls
- 1 lb Ground turkey or chicken
- 1 Yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cups Brussel sprouts, shredded
- 2 cups Bone broth
- 1 package Banza rice, cooked in bone broth according to package directions
- 1/2 cup Milk
- Parmesan cheese
- Salt, pepper, garlic
- Red pepper flakes
- Add onion and ground turkey to medium sauce pan. Add Brussel sprouts.
- Cook until Brussel sprouts are done and turkey is cooked through.
- Add rice, milk, seasonings, and lemon.
- Add parmesan cheese until desired amount.
- Top with additional parmesan to serve!