Stuffed Acorn Squash
A fun fall dinner that comes together in just minutes and is the perfect combo of both sweet and savory for fall!
- 1 lb Ground turkey
- 1 Yellow onion, diced
- 2 stalks Celery, diced
- 1 Honey crisp apple, chopped
- 1/4 cup Dried unsweetened cranberries
- 1/2 cup Bone broth
- 1/4 cup Bread crumbs
- Everything but the leftovers seasoning Trader Joe's
- Soffritto seasoning Trader Joe's
- 2 acorn squash
- Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Cut the bottom and top off of the acorn squashes to have a flat surface.
- Cut the squash vertically. Scoop the seeds out.
- Brush both halves with olive oil and place in the oven. Roast for 45-50 minutes or until tender.
- In the mean time, add onion and celery to a saucepan. Saute in olive oil for a few minutes and then add ground turkey.
- Once the turkey is cooked, add seasonings, apples, cranberries, and bone broth. Stir and add bread crumbs.
- Once the celery is tender, spoon into mixture into acorn squash. Top with parmesan cheese.
- Place back in the oven until cheese is melted. Take out once cheese is melted and enjoy!
Everything but the leftovers seasoning from Trader Joe’s Soffritto Italian seasoning from Trader Joe’s