Lemon Garlic Parmesan Shrimp
- 1 cup couscous, prepared
- 1/2 cup raw shrimp (I buy frozen wild caught)
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup parmesan
- olive oil
- salt, pepper and Mrs Dash herb blend
- Saute the garlic and bell pepper in olive oil until soft.
- Add the spinach, shrimp, and lemon juice.
- Mix half of the Parmesan cheese with the couscous and pour into a bowl.
- Top with shrimp mixture and remaining cheese.