Date Protein Bites
- 1 cup oats
- 1 scoop vanilla protein
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp flax seeds
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4-1/2 tsp cinnamon, depending on preference
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 6 dates
- pinch of salt
- dash of almond milk
- Pulse dates in a blender or food processor until in small enough chunks.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Add almond milk if consistency is too crumbly to roll into balls. (This will vary based off what kind of protein powder or peanut butter you use.)
- Roll into balls and store in the refrigerator.