Dark Chocolate Coconut Bark
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup raw walnuts
- 1/2 cup brazil nuts
- 1 package @enjoylife dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- Chop nuts to desired consistency.
- Spread nuts, chocolate chips and 1/2 of the coconut evenly on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 for 5-10 minutes or until melted.
- Remove from over and stir and flatten back out.
- Top with remaining coconut and put back in the over for 3-5 minutes or until coconut is golden brown.
Let cool and then place in the refrigerator to harden. Break into chunks and store in a container in the fridge! This bark is also perfect to add to your yogurt parfait with fruit and granola!