Cajun Chicken Pasta
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 garlic, minced
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp butter or olive oil
- 1 package chicken, seasoned with cajun seasoning and cooked
- 1 package greek yogurt cream cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp cajun seasoning
- 1 box banza pasta, cooked according to box
- 2 handfuls spinach
- Season the chicken with additional cajun seasoning and cook (I did mine in the air fryer).
- In a medium saucepan, add oil, onion, bell pepper, and garlic. Sauté for 3-5 minutes.
- Add roma tomatoes and cajun seasoning and sauté for an additional 5-10 minutes.
- Add in the cream cheese and milk.
- Stir in the fresh spinach, chicken and banza pasta. Let simmer for a few minutes until spinach is wilted.
- Top with Parmesan cheese and enjoy!