Beef and black bean burrito enchiladas
The easiest week night dinner and makes great leftovers for lunch! The ingredients in here are things I keep in my fridge / freezer as staples on hand so this is always one of my go to’s when we don’t have groceries!! Full credit on this recipe goes to my mom, so needless to say its been a long time favorite!
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1 package taco seasoning (I used Siete Foods)
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 can refried beans (Siete Foods)
- whole wheat tortillas
- Mexican blend cheese
- Brown hamburger with the onion. Drain grease.
- Add 1/2 of the packet of taco seasoning.
- Assemble the burritos. Spread a thin layer of black beans, add the meat mixture, roll and repeat.
- Add the other half of the taco seasoning to the tomato sauce.
- Pour sauce over burritos and top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 °F for 20-30 minutes or until melted and bubbly.
- Serve with greek yogurt/sour cream atop and your fav veggie.