Autumn Harvest Pasta
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 2 roma tomato's
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 heaping cup fresh spinach
- 1 cup @traderjoes autumnal harvest sauce
- fresh parmesan
- 1 package @cauliflower pasta, prepared according to instructions
- red pepper flakes (optional)
- Sauté the onion, garlic, and bell pepper in olive oil until soft. Add in the diced Roma tomatoes and sauté on medium for 5-10 minutes.
- Add the fresh spinach and sauté until barely wilted.
- Stir in the pasta sauce and let simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Combine sauce with pasta.
- Pour into serving dish and top with Parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes!
- *could add chicken sausage or chicken for protein!