Pumpkin Pancakes with Maple Glazed Walnut’s
- 3/4 cup oatmeal
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup (or sweetener of choice)
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Add all ingredients in a blender and blend it up! (If you don’t have a blender, using oat flour will be just fine and you can just stir).
- Add all topping ingredients to a sauce pan and simmer on medium for 4-5 minutes or until walnuts are a little toasted. Pour over pancakes **fairly quickly** or the syrup will begin to thicken/harden.