Sweet Potato Quinoa Bowls
- 1=3 sweet potatos (depending on size), cubed
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lb cooked chicken breast (I seasoned it in trader joe's unami seasoning)
- 1 cup quinoa, prepared according to bag
- 2 cups kale, chopped
- 2 tbsp EVOO (I used a herb one from trader joes)
- salt and pepper to taste
- red pepper flakes to taste
- goat cheese
- balsamic glaze
- Add the olive oil to a medium skillet. Saute the onion and garlic for 3-5 minutes. Add the cubed sweet potato and cook on medium until potatoes are tender.
- Add the cooked quinoa, chopped chicken and kale to the potatoes. Stir and cook on low until kale is slightly wilted.
- Put in a bowl and top with goat cheese and balsamic glaze!