Mexican ‘street corn style’ Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2/3 cup greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayo (I use an avocado oil based one)
- 1/4 cup cotija cheese + additional to top after baking
- 1 heaping tsp chili lime seasoning
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- dash of taco seasoning
- Chop up cauliflower into bite sized pieces.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Evenly spread on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes until the cauliflower is soft!
- Top with cilantro for some optimal flavoring / color.