Mexican Street Corn Salad
This salad is pact with nutrients and foods that help support digestion, not to mention it is also delicious!
- 1 cup kale, finely chopped
- 1 cup arugula, finely chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 can Mexican fiesta corn
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- small handful roasted and salted pepitas
- cotija cheese
Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- juice from 2 limes
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp honey
- Roast the corn in olive oil (not necessary but gives them a nice char) for about 10 minutes on medium).
- For dressing, add all ingredients to a blender and blend.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl, top with dressing. Let stand 5-10 minutes for kale to soften.