Layered Pasta Bake
- 1 package 93% lean ground turkey
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 jar prego (or your fav red sauce) I like Prego's Farmer's Market, no added sugars!
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 package banza pasta, prepared
- 1/2 cup 2% cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2-1 tbsp italian seasoning (or more depending on flavor you like)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup provolone and mozzarella cheese blend
- Cook ground turkey, onion, and garlic in a saucepan until browned. Add red sauce.
- Prepare banza pasta according to package.
- In a small bowl, combine cottage cheese, egg, Italian seasoning, and Parmesan cheese.
- Layer it up! Start with pasta, add cottage cheese mixture, meat mixture, top with cheese. Repeat until you’re out of mixtures. (I usually do two layers of each).
- Bake at 350 for at least 30 minutes, or until golden and bubbly on top!