High Protein Savory Oats
The recipe you will be wanting all fall and winter long! Perfectly balanced, nourishing and full of flavor.
- 1/2 cup Old fashioned oats
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 2 tbsp Cottage cheese (good culture 2%)
- 1 Egg
- Parmesan cheese
- Everything but the bagel seasoning (EBTBS)
- Red pepper flakes optional
- Garlic powder
- In a microwave safe bowl, add oats, milk, a little bit of EBTBS and garlic powder. Cook in a microwave for 2 minutes.
- Remove and stir. Add in 2 heaping tablespoons of cottage cheese, stir.
- Place back in the microwave and cook until desired texture.
- While oats are cooking, cook an egg over easy.
- Remove oats, top with parmesan cheese and egg. Add additional EBTBS if desired! Enjoy and let me know if you try it!!
- **Can cook the oats on the stove if desired, this was just quicker and one less pan I needed to dirty!