Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Bark
I love keeping bark in the fridge to satisfy my sweet tooth and get some extra nourishment in! Bark is a great way to add nuts to boost those healthy fats, minerals like magnesium and potassium, antioxidants like selenium. Easy to make and great to keep on hand. The salt on the top is key for that sweet salty flavor! Choose any nuts you like, I chose almonds and cashews.
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil or ghee
- 1 package dark chocolate chips or chunks
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup Brazil nuts
- 1/4 cup cashews
- flakey se salt to top
- Add coconut oil and chocolate chips to microwave safe dish, heat for 30 seconds and stir, repeat until melted.
- Roughly chop nuts
- Pour melted chocolate on parchment lined baking dish.
- Top with nuts and flaky sea salt.
- Let harden in fridge or freezer, break apart into chunks and store in the fridge in an air tight container!