Dark Chocolate Raspberry Bars
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 stick salted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup oatmeal + additional for topping
- 2 small packages fresh raspberries
- 1 bag enjoy life dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 9×13 pan.
- Combine cake mix, melted butter and oats.
- Pour enough crust mix in pan to cover the bottom, a little over half. (Save the remainder for the topping).
- Bake crust at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Remove and pour dark chocolate chips over crust. Spread evenly. (I put mine in the oven for about 2 minutes to help them melt faster).
- In a bowl, mash the fresh raspberries and then even distribute on top of the chocolate.
- Add a couple tablespoons more of oatmeal to the crust to make it more of a “crumble.” Evenly distribute on top of raspberries. Top with some chocolate chips!
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until the crust is golden!
*great warm or cold! Store them in the refrigerator.