Chicken Parmesan Meatballs
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- red pepper flakes
- 1 egg
- banza pasta, prepared I used cavatappi
- 1 jar marinara sauce I used Trader Joe's Spicy Chunky Tomato and Pepper Sauce
- Italian cheese to top
- Assemble everything but noodles and sauce in a large bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Scoop chicken into balls and place on an oven safe dish. I used a cast iron skillet to be able to directly add sauce on top.
- Bake at 400 °F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add sauce, top with cheese. Place back in oven for 5 minutes or until warm and cheese is melted.
- Serve on top of noodles and enjoy!