Buffalo Chicken Salad
- 1 package boneless skinless chicken breast
- 3/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup red hot
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 2 stocks celery, chopped small
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- garlic powder and additional red hot to season
- Marinate the chicken in red hot (about 1/4 c) and garlic powder (1 Tbsp). Prepare how you would like. I cooked mine in a pressure cooker to make it easier to shred!
- Remove and shred. I added some “broth” from the pressure cooker to add more moisture.
- Let cool until about room temp.
- Add red hot, greek yogurt, carrots, celery, and sharp cheddar cheese!