Buffalo Chicken Cauliflower Bowl
Who doesn't love buffalo chicken dip! This recipe is easy delicious and packed with flavor and veggies.
- 1 head cauliflower, finely chopped (or buy riced cauliflower)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1.5 tbsp Trader Joe's ranch seasoning
- 1/4 cup Primal Kitchen buffalo sauce
- 2 tbsp greek yogurt
- 1/8 cup Colby and Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 chicken breast prepared and chopped
- Add oil and cauliflower to a skillet. Saute until cauliflower is soft. Add ranch seasoning and buffalo sauce.
- Add in greek yogurt, cheese, and chicken. Stir until well combined and heat until warm.
- Pour into a bowl and serve with chips and crackers!
- Makes enough for about two bowls. I have also used a mix of rice and cauliflower and it is also great! Other veggies that would be good to add, and just saute them with the cauliflower: julienned carrots, green onions, celery, spinach or kale, bell peppers.